The TechKewl Hybrid cooling vest is the ultimate in cooling vest technology. Using both Phase change cooling packs and evaporative cooling fabric, the Hybrid vest can cool the wearer thru any activity and any environment regardless of protective equipment or clothing being worn. The athletic fit and design allows for a comfortable and effective fit during most any sport or activity.
Hybrid Cooling Systems: These cooling vest combines HyperKewl cooling technology with TechKewl cooling technology to create a more versatile cooling product with an extended life. Used by some of the world's premier athletes & military, these hybrid systems are quickly becoming the personal cooling mechanism of choice.
- Front zipper w/mesh ventilation panels and scoop neck
- Comfortable, quilted nylon outer with HyperKewlTM fabric inner, water-repellant nylon liner, and black cotton-poly elastic trim
- Hybrid cooling solution for ultimate relief: Evaporative Cooling HyperKewlTM fabric
- Orovides 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking
- Phase Change Cooling Inserts maintain a comfortable 58 degrees F (14 degrees C) for up to 3 hours
- Include one (1) set of Cool PaxTM Phase Change Cooling Military Vest Inserts (7065 w/velcro)
- Will Not Swell or Bulge, Will not become slimy or leak toxic chemicals like other cooling vests
TechKewl Phase Change Cooling: This advanced technology uses specially designed inserts containing our Phase Change Material (PCM) which releases long-lasting, temperature-specific (58 degrees F, 14 degrees C), cooling relief designed to fit inside our garments. Typical applications include industrial safety, construction, emergency services, military, outdoor recreation, equine, mascots and therapeutic.