We love this safety vest bu Kurgo ! Really-why would you buy a standard vest when you can get the lights built-in the vest ?
It is extremely well-made and lightweight. The top part is a soft nylon and the bottom part is a breathable mesh. The vest adjust easily at the neck and stomach for a secure fit while traipsing through the woods.
DOG TRAINER REVIEW:
We used the Kurgo vest on our hiking trip during evening and night-time activities and it was great. I now actually put it on my dog anytime we go walking regardless of the time of day.
Thanks for the recommendation!Product De-Tails:
- LED strip on the back - lights up with a push (removable)
- Soft, lightweight fabric
- Visible Up to 1,000 foot
- Side and back mesh sections make the vest breath with your dog
- Adjustment points at the neck and chest with flexible webbing for enhanced range of motion
- Reflective striping on the vest and the collar strap
- PVC, phthalate, and BPA FREE non-toxic materials)
- Loop on back of the vest to hold items and secure a leash
Watch Wrigley model the vest with a bit of stagefright and an extra sound effect. Whoops ! too many treats ...
Measure your dog around the middle of their body for their girth measurement. If it is close on the upper measurement, go up a size.
- Xsmall - 14 to 20 inch girth
- Small - 18 to 25 inch girth
- Medium - 24 to 32 inch girth
- Large - 30 to 37 inch girth
- XLarge - 35 to 45 inch girth
Reflective Vest Buying Guide