Safety Orange Dog Safety Vest stays on your dog with great new features for safety and comfort
UltraPaws Orange Dog Safety Vest Features:
Dog Safety Vest Size and Measuring Instructions Reflective Vest Buying Guide
- Bright Orange color with a REFLECTIVE SWIRL pattern makes it visible even in daylight
- NEW ! Mesh back panel for air movement makes it not so hot for your dog to wear when running and walking
- Secures easily and stay put ! with plastic quick snaps at the neck and belly that adjust & stay tight
- NO VELCROdogs don't like velcro and owners don't like it more when the hair gets caught.
- Add two spotlits to the D-rings on both sides to insure your dog is SEEN at Night (purchased separately)
- Extra safety feature! Attach the vest to the dog's collar to keep the vest in place in heavy brush
- The vests are designed to extend up to 3/4 of the dog's back.
- Perfect for hiking, biking, walking or running with your dog.
- Make sure your dog is visible during hunting season
- Ideal for outdoor play when visibility is important
- $24.99-$29.99 depending on size.
Why Your Dog Needs a Reflective Dog Vest
Whether you take your dog out hunting with you or not, reflective dog vests are a great way to keep him safe. Even if you simply take your dog out for a daily walk, these vests ensure that he is highly visible to others. Made from durable, brightly colored, reflective materials, reflective dog vests are a good choice for all dogs that spend time outdoors.
Using Reflective Dog Vests
There are many uses for reflective dog vests. Many people like to put them on their hunting dogs when they accompany them into the woods. Other hunters easily see the neon-colored fabric so the dog is not mistaken for a deer or other type of prey. During hunting season, pet owners use these vests even when their dogs arenít going into the woods, especially when living in rural areas surrounded by hunting land. In areas like this, a dog simply spending time in his own backyard could be at risk; but with a reflective vest, he is more visible and less likely to be injured.
Reflective Vest Buying Guide
Measure the circumference of your dog's neck where his/her collar sits and girth measurement (the girth is the widest part of the rib cage) and compare to our chart below.
The back length is the length of the back of the vest; the vest should end at one-half to three-quarters of the back length.
The list of breeds is a general guideline as there are many deviations from the norm in size, shape and weight even among specific breeds
Dog Safety Vest Size and Measuring Instructions