Puplight is the brightest LED dog light that is worn by Secret Service & Search & Rescue Dogs.
- Recommended for medium size dogs (beagles or larger) since the light is big
- Deluxe Puplight2 projects lights 30 feet in front of the dog
- Features three white LEDs that illuminate forward and to each side
- NOW -Two options for brightness
- Reflective stripe on strap to keep your dog seen
- Lasts over 150 hrs on AAA batteries.
- Great for strollers for kids & dogs !
- AAA Batteries NOT INCLUDED
- Fits 8" to 26" neck sizes, weighs 2.5 oz.
- Each Puplight comes with a two piece adjustable band that fits almost any sized dog and easily slips over the dog's head.
- Puplight snaps on or can be attached to an existing collar.
- PupLight comes with a fur guard
and the light can be angled up or down.
- PupLight makes dogs visible up to a mile away.
- Visible from all angles even from behind. Unlike most other products, the illumination makes a very visible halo of light.
- PupLight keeps dogs safe and visible on or off-leash.
- PupLight provides so much light with its 3 ultra bright white LEDs you can see yards ahead of the dog when walking on leash.
- This allows you to see hazards ahead, such as cracks in the sidewalk or ice.
- It is an excellent product for walking your dog.
Collar fits dogs as small as 10 lbs, and has an extender to fit even giant breeds. Light is 1-1/2" x 2" x 1" thick and weighs 2-1/2 oz. Fits dog 10 lbs and up with 8" to 26" neck sizes. Collar is black, 1" wide, and has silver reflective tape.
- Lights the road for both of you at night
- Adjustable settings let you move it easily to spot poops and pick up after your dog at night
- Pinpoint your dog at night with this strong beacon
- Helps older dogs see at night and lights the way
- If a dog is hurt at night, the light can be a beacon as to where to find him
- Lets wildlife see your dog to avoid him
- Boosts any dog's confidence as he goes up steps, a ramp, or in and out of a vehicle, especially in a dark garage
Lighted Dog Collar Buying Tips, click here
PupLights come with an optional two piece adjustable elastic collar, making PupLight products true lighted dog collars. The attachment for the light has a 1 1/4" slot. The light will fit on most standard collars and harnesses. It will not fit on every collar, for instance, extra wide, rounded or studded collars. Most people use the elastic collar because:
- It keeps the light focused forward rather than moving when the leash pulls the collar right or left.
- It's easy on / easy off so the dog doesn't have to wear the light all the time.
- It adds flexibility since you can position the collar higher or lower on the neck. For most dogs, the lighted dog collar should be below the collar attached to the leash. The light should be positioned low enough so it's visible underneath the dog's head when the dog is standing.
- The collar should fit snuggly around the dog's neck so that the light doesn't bounce around and bother the dog. The collar is elastic so it's still comfortable relatively tight.
PupLight can be worn two ways: Below the band or on the band.
To make wearing PupLight easy for small dogs simply unscrew the hinge using a small Phillips head screwdriver (not included) and rotate and band 180-degrees. Reattach PupLight using the screw (now from opposite side). Screw in round end, nut in hex end.
Long-haired dogs, dogs that hold their heads down when they walk or use a choke chain should probably attach the PupLight below the band.
Adjusting the Elastic Band:
- Dog's Necks Range From 6 to 26 inches in diameter. Therefore we have included with PupLight a long band which can be cut to fit your dog.
- For bigger dogs utilize both sides attached. Easily shorten or lengthen fit using band adjustments. To shorten band for smaller dogs unclip the back extension and attach one side of the band to itself. Adjust as needed. Band should be snug around dog's neck.
- Its is easier to adjust the band while off the dog.
- The band should fit snuggle, if the PupLight wobbles, it may be too loose.
- The PupLight is most secure if attached were the band is doubled.
- Flip PupLight upside down and press down between "ON/OFF" switch and back panel until gap appears. Once gap appears,DO NOT PULL FRONT & BACK SIDES OF PUPLIGHT APART. Slide front cover toward you until battery component is revealed. Place three AAA batteries in compartment. Then line the front and back sides of PupLight together, making sure the groove along the rear edge of the cover fits into the corresponding groove on the back panel. Press on the front cover bottom by switch until the two sides click together.