What Our Top Dog Says About The Nitebeam LED Dog Leash:
Nitebeam LED Dog Leash
The Nitebeam LED Dog Leash is the only Lighted dog leash with LED lights on both sides. The lights are visible from up to ½ a mile away and illuminate you and your pet for safety in the dark. The double swivel design reduces strain on internal circuits as well as strain on your arm when the dog pulls. For added comfort, the handle is completely padded internally. For those that need even more visibility for those especially dark nights, Nitebeam offers matching collars for your pup. Enjoy up to 40 hours of continuous use on a single set of batteries and get walking; get the Nitebeam LED Dog Leash today! Small: 3/5" x 6' Large: 1" x 6'
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Visible from 1/2 mile out to ensure safety after dark
- Soft Padded handle makes it easier to hold and less strain on your hand
- The Five Foot Smaller Size Leash has been redesigned and works great. It's great for dogs from 10-28 lbs
- Battery Life averages 35-40 hours of continuous use
- 6 ft leash is the only with lights on both sides
- Double swivel hardware on the leashes design provides added durability and reduces the strain on the circuitry
- Get a lighted collar and be seen from any angle
What My Top Dog Should Know About The Nitebeam LED Dog Leash:
The leash comes with a 60 day manufacturer’s warranty and two 2032V batteries. We recommend purchasing extra batteries so your dog is never without their illuminated leash.
Nitebeam Collar & Leash Tips
- Pull out the plastic tab to activate the batteries
- If the lights are dim, change the batteries.
- If itís very wet outside, cover the battery pack with duct tape to protect the circuitry
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
- One (1) Nitebeam LED Dog Leash
- Two (2) 2032V Batteries
How do I change the batteries on the Nitebeam collar?
What is a LED dog Leash and how does it work?
A light-emitting diode (LED) is specifically a light source from a semiconductor. LEDs first appeared in 1962 and are becoming the standard for indicator lights in most devices as well as being used for general lighting purposes. LEDs were originally limited to the red light with low-intensity, but the modern LED are able to emit light across a wide variety of light wavelengths with extremely bright light.
When a light-emiting diode, such as the ones in our LED dog collar, is activated, electrons connect with gaps within the device and emit photons through a process called electroluminescence. LEDs have an array of advantageous qualities when compared to incandescent light which include more efficient use of energy, increased lifespan, and quicker response time.
Two-sided LED dog leash keeps you both safe!
Nitebeam in the news