Nitebeam LED Dog collars are very durable and bright. GREEN & PINK ARE THE BRIGHTEST
Buy extra batteries so you are always safe
- Visible from a distance of up to 1400 ft. or approximately 1/4 a mile giving motorists ample reaction time
- Made of high quality, durable, water resistant material that will last for years.
- The Fabric is very comfortable and non-abrasive.
- Only Nitebeam LED Leashes have lights on both sides -Add the matching leash and get FREE SHIPPING
- Easy On/Off Just push the button on the battery case to select between On (constant light), Off or Flash.
To find your pet's correct size:
- SMALL (Neck sizes 9 - 13 in) - up to 15 Lbs.
- MED (Neck sizes 13 - 19 in) - 15 to 60 Lbs.
- LARGE (Neck sizes 19 - 24 in) - 60 Lbs+.
- Wrap a piece of string or paper strip loosely around your pet's neck.
- Mark the string or paper where it overlaps to form a complete circle.
Measure that length which is the minimum size required.
KeepDoggieSafe.com is the expert in lighted dog products. We have been selling lighted collars and leashes since 2006. We only carry products that have passed our customer dog panel tests and that are backed by quality manufacturers. We are pleased to carry Nitebeam collars and leashes.
The Following is our Review for the Nitebeam 2014 Lighted Collars Product Line:
Nite Beam Lighted Collars are the classic LED lighted dog collar. The company is impassioned about creating and maintaining high standards for colors and performance.
The collars use colored LED lights encased inside a soft, nylon fabric. The LED light colors match the color of the collar. For example, red lights in the red collar, pink in the pink collar, etc.
Nitebeam LED pet collars have a steady and a flashing mode. As is the case with all lighted dog collars, the flashing mode creates the most visibility and also uses less battery power.
All Nitebeam collars come pre-loaded with two CR2032V batteries. We strongly recommend stocking up on batteries. We offer them at a discount for our customers.
Nitebeam honors a 90 day return policy which is one of the best in the lighted collar business. The collars are water-resistant- not water-proof. They can take light rain but definitely- no swimming in the lake.
Be sure to check out the matching Nitebeam LED leashes. The leashes have two swivels and are visible from back and front. Their leashes for smaller dogs are 3/5" wide and their leashes for larger dogs are 1" wide. Both are 6' long.Nitebeam LED Dog Collar Review
Nitebeam Lighted Dog Collars
Nitebeam Lighted Dog Products
Two-sided LED dog leash keeps you both safe!
Nitebeam in the news
Q: What do I do if my lighted dog collar or leash stopped working?
A: The first thing to check is the batteries. Even though our inventory is all new, many lighted products are accidentally turned out in the shipping process. We test all collars that leave the warehouse but sometimes, itís simply the batteries. If you find out itís the batteries, send us a note and we will gladly ship you new batteries for your lighted dog collar or lighted dog leash. If it is another problem, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the exchange information relative to that collar or leash. Nitebeam requests the return of the item so they can evaluate it so they can IMMEDIATELY reduce defective items.