This All Natural Dog Paw Protective Cream was developed in Canada for use with sledding dogs. All dogs benefit for the tenacious protection even in the most extreme conditions
Protect your dog from:
- Salt and Chemicals
- Ice build-up
- Sand and sandburn
- Hot pavement
- Rough terrain
How it Works:
- Safe and Natural
- Made from a blend of several food-grade
waxes, then refined according
to our our own special formulations
- This medium size jar saves you money and should last a whole winter or hunting season
- Musher's Secret is the safe, non-toxic
way to protect your dog's paws.
- The semi-permeable shield is absorbed
into the paws, allowing perspiration
to escape through the toes.
- Made from 100% natural waxes
- Apply a thin coat on pads and between toes approximately once a week, depending upon the level of outside exposure.
- Dries in seconds.
- Use weekly or as needed.
- Will not stain carpets or furniture.
- Mushers has no healing properties but used over a cleaned wound, will keep out dirt and speed the healing process.
I have a very active chocolate labrador and a mini mutt. The labrador has done everything to those pads on his feet -running too much/hard on pavement & trails, walking over shells at the beach, running in streams, walking on salt on the icy sidewalks -he's cut them, cracked them and just plain worn them right down. After discovering Musher's Secret, he does many of the same ativities but no cracks, cuts, wear or blood on my carpet! And the little one is a fur ball, the snow balls right up on her but she loves being out in it. She tolerates sweaters which prevent much of the balling on her legs and body but Musher's Secret is her savior because she is a Houdini at shedding those booties!
I recommend Musher's Secret to all of my dog loving friends and just recently recommended it to a partner in my firm because his dog has allergies that hurt her paws.
Thank you from both of my 'kids' and myself! :)
I recently purchased your product for my 7 month old St. Bernard/Husky who has to deal with the salt and yuck on the downtown streets of Ottawa, ON. I am so PLEASED with your product! It is easy to put on (I have heard horror stories about getting booties on dogs), the dog likes the feeling, and he is no longer getting sore paws and snow balls on our walks.