Favorite Dog Toy on Our Site! Lighted Ball Helps You & Your Dog See The Ball at Night
This ball is cleverly designed, it has to be strong enough to not turn off when you throw it or the dog bites on it.
The trick to turn it on is to place it on a table and push down with your palm on the battery department. SHHH - don't tell your dog!
Hours of Fun
- Dogs love chasing this ball
- Great exercise toy for throwing and retrieving in a supervised setting.
- Same size as a tennis ball ... comfortable for the dogs and works with most tennis ball throwers.
- Replaceable batteries - turn on and off by pressing and holding switch.
- Comes with batteries (CR 2016V). Batteries on sale at half price
- Water resistant and floats
- Made of extra durable rubber to stand up to repeated use (not intended as a chew toy)
- Favorite of jugglers, too
- Easily replaceable batteries included
- Available in red or Disc-O (micro-chip controlled LED that cycles through the color spectrum)
- Diameter: 2.55" (64.7mm)
Our Favorite Customer Story:
We just received the light balls from you and I had to share our story. "Brolin" is an 8 month old weimaraner who was found as a stray a couple weeks ago in IL. He was on the euthanasia list at animal control because he was classified as "unadoptable". Because he is blind. We volunteer for Great Lakes Weimaraner Rescue and even though we have 5 special-needs weim rescues in our family now, we agreed to foster him. He was seen by an ophthalmologist on Monday and was diagnosed with a congenital eye issue that cannot be corrected, although the vet said he could distinguish between light and dark and see movement via shadows. It is not painful and he will be on anti-inflammatory drops the rest of his life. Below is a picture of him literally chasing, tracking and capturing your AWESOME light ball tonight. I believe it is the first time he as ever played fetch in his life! Of course we are now relegated to playing with him one-on-one after dark, but our new boy can see light and we are so happy for him. THANK YOU for the joy your product has given our baby "Brolin"
- The balls are the size of a tennis ball
- They are made of durable, safe rubber and are designed to be not chewable
- They are hard to turn on by design. They have to not turn off while dogs fetch them and during play
- The best way to turn the ball off and on is by putting it on a table top, rotating it so the battery circle is up, and press down with your palm.
- They are water resistant not waterproof. Customers have placed a piece of duct tape over the battery pack when throwing it into water and report good results