Find Your Pet Fast! How to use this poster
Posting "Lost Dog" posters for a dog increases the chances of that dogís return by over 200%
- IMMEDIATELY post this poster in your neighborhood and major cross streets, coffee shops, supermarkets,vets
- Email or post this poster to key locations like veterinary offices, pet shops, groomers, post offices, and outside supermarkets in your area. You'll want to leave a few with your local shelter and all of the local breed and non-breed rescue groups in your area
- Make sure someone is manning the phone line that is on the poster
The Poster includes critical information
- Dogís Name
- Phone Number (LARGE type)
- A picture of your dog Ė or his breed, a color description, and a phone number.
- Amount of the Reward
Dogs bring enormous joy and love into the lives of their owners. As every owner knows, the worst moments are when their dog is lost. In these stressed-out moments, itís hard to get organized and create a professional lost dog poster that includes all of the critical information leading to a dogís return.
To help dog owners quickly and professionally create a lost dog poster, KeepDoggieSafe.com has just rolled out a FREE Do-It-Yourself-lost dog poster to create a professional lost dog poster in seconds. Visit www.keepdoggiesafe.com/lostpetposter.com and upload the dogís picture and fill out the form. Users can then print out PDF posters to distribute around their neighborhoods and email the poster to local businesses, shelters, and neighbors to alert them that their dog is lost.
Many "Lost Dog" posters that individuals create are not optimally designed, as critical information is either too hard to read or missing. People must be able to read the "Lost Dog" poster while driving by. If someone has to get out of their car to see what kind of dog is missing then the poster is not doing its job. The KeepDoggieSafe.com dog poster is designed to ensure the poster is seen, readable and the message is communicated.
The reward field is optional but highly recommended. Adding a reward for a lost dog increases the chances that a dog is returned. Itís an incentive for people driving in the area to keep an eye out for the dog. It gives people an extra reason to remember what the breed / color of the dog was and to glance down streets as they pass by.
NOTE: This poster can also be used for lost cats!
Register your pet here to help them be found: