Challenge your dog's natural instincts with this innovative, two-part puzzle game !
This is an excellent scent test with 8 hidden treat chambers altogether
Why Your Dog Needs an Interactive Toy:
- Vibrant purple and yellow colors
- Hidden treat chambers
- Hours of puzzle-solving fun!
- The Paw Flapper Dog Game is a two-part puzzle that encourages dogs to explore and solve problems with their noses.
- Dogs must learn how to life treat chambers, as well as rotate the toy to retrieve treats.
- This scent test provides eight hidden treat chambers for your dog's exploration instincts!
- Dimensions:Depth: 9.65"/ Height: 2.09"
If you’ve ever wondered whether your dog could benefit from playing with interactive dog toys, we’re here to tell you yes! He will benefit, and so will you. Studies have shown that dogs are actually pretty intelligent beings with the intelligence level similar to a two and a half year old human child. We all know what happens when a child of that age is left to his or her own devices, right? With no guidance, that child begins to find ways to entertain himself that are usually not safe or acceptable. A dog is the same way – he will find things to do (usually destructive behaviors) to ward off boredom and loneliness.
Interactive dog toys can be used in a variety of ways to reduce boredom and help your pet get through separation anxiety when you’re gone. These toys often include some sort of “game” the dog must play in order to reveal a reward (treat) at the end. Dogs may spend several minutes to several hours trying to manipulate the toy to get the treats out, which keeps them occupied, entertained and out of trouble.We especially like The Paw Flapper because it really makes a dog think – and work – for the treats hidden inside.
The Paw Flapper contains four hidden treat chambers that your dog must find and open for his treat. This toy keeps your dog busy and learning at the same time!
Interactive Dog Toy Tips, click here