We have carried many hands-free leash but this is the best designed leash that we have found. It is lightweight, reflective, stretch material to absorb the pull, and is a CUSTOMER FAVORITE
Hands-free leashes are a great training aid! A waist leash like the Mt. Tam is a great aid to teaching your dog not to pull on the leash and can be used to keep your dog close to you in the house to help with house training
Olly Dog Hands Free Leash Features:
- Easy to attach and detach the leash and belt: The Mt. Tam Hands Free Leash system's daisy chain loops make it simple to detach the waist belt to use as a handheld leash or tether.
- Adjust the leash from 5 to 7 feet. The handle is another 2 feet long
- The leash can also be used as a tether.
- Fully adjustable to fit around your waist for a comfortable, hands-free run
- Shock absorber for pull reduction: Mt. Tam jogging leash features a shock-absorbent, pull-reducing elastic section that stretches up to 15" for a smoother walk or run.
- Another Olly-Dog Top Quality Product
- Reflective Traffic Lead Makes You Visible -Really well-made -great secure buckles, breathable material and TOP-QUALITY-VISIBLE reflective tape is sewn into handle
- Shock-absorbing, pull-reducing elastic section stretches an additional 10” in length
Functional Pack De-Tails
The leash can also be bought with the attached fanny pack which is perfectly integrated with the leash to carry everything you need
Elasticized and adjustable belt is 1.5 in. wide for a comfortable fit; daisy chain loops make it easy to attach belt to the leash
Zippered pocket features a key clip and internal mesh pocket with exit port that holds and dispenses waste bags
- Leash is 3/4" wide tubular nylon and adjusts from 5' to 8' long from bungee stretch).
- Bungee section is 19" long and extends an additional 15"
- Available in red
- The 1.5" wide waist belt adjusts from 30" to 54".
- Best for dogs over 20 lbs.
Olly Dog is a QUALITY USA BUSINESS
OllyDog didn't start as a business, it started with a few dogs and a few friends who built gear for companies like Sierra Designs and The North Face.
Frustrated with the dog products they found in stores, they started playing around with the high-tech materials they had lying around at work and making their own dog gear: collars, leashes, and the better bowl.
At KeepDoggieSafe.com, we support this company and our dog-testers beg for more OllyDog products.
Their products cost a bit more but they last twice as long and are brilliantly designed for their needs. The reflective stripes are highly visible and don't crack. All Olly Dog products are top-drawer and BEST IN BREED. Four Paws up for Olly Dog.