Guardian GearŪ Dog Swimming Pool
What Our Top Dog Says About Guardian GearŪ Dog Swimming Pool:
The Guardian GearŪ Dog Swimming Pool is sturdy and you can choose the right size for your dogs. A wading pool is a great place to get your dog used to water. You can introduce him slowly in shallow water without fear of waves or a tide.
Once he finds out how much fun water is, you can teach him to swim.If your dog seems too warm after a hike or long walk, it is a good place to help him cool off so he doesn't get heat stroke.
Since you're in control of filling and cleaning the pool, there is less chance of your dog getting an infection from bad water.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Easily portable -comes in its own carrying case.
- Easy to fill and empty
- Made of extra-tough PVC for lasting use
- Pools fold down completely, making them easy to pack for travel and camping
- Drain on side.
What My Top Dog Should Know About the Guardian GearŪ Dog Swimming Pool:
If you have a large dog, it is a great place to give him a bath on a warm day, without getting your bathroom full of water when he shakes off. You can use the kitchen or laundry sink for hot water, just make sure you rinse both the dog and the pool thoroughly after the bath.
It is a good place for washing muddy paws or spot cleaning when your dog doesn't need a complete bath before letting him track mud throughout the house.
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
- One (1) Guardian GearŪ Dog Swimming Pool
- Small pool measures 31.5"D x 7.87"H
- Medium pool measures 47.2"D x 11.8"H
- Large pool measures 63"D x 11.8"H
KeepDoggieSafe Safety Tips: Always set pool up on a smooth, level surface. Make sure there are no sharp rocks or similar items underneath the pool.
- Do not leave pets or small children unattended near pool
- Supervise your pets while they are playing or bathing
- Do not allow pets to chew or stand on pool edge
- Do not sit on pool edge. Empty pool after use
- Do not fill pools more than 3/4 full with water.