Dog Walkers Recommend Walking with a Front-Attaching Dog Harness to Best Control your dog
Unlike traditional harnesses, the Easy Walk Harness never causes coughing, gagging, or choking because the chest strap rests low across the breastbone, not on the delicate tracheal area. Traditional harnesses actually encourage dogs to pull harder because of the “opposition reflex.”
That’s the reflex that causes sled dogs to pull against pressure and do what they do. The Easy Walk Harness’ unique front-chest leash attachment stops pulling by steering your dog to the side and redirecting his attention towards you.Product De-Tails:
- The Gentle Leader Easy Walk Harness from Premier will instantly, painlessly and effectively make leash walking more pleasant and safer for you and your dog!
- The Easy Walk Harness prevents your dog from pulling on the leash! This no-pull harness works because the leash connection ring is ingeniously located on the center of the chest strap. When your dog pulls on the leash, he will be guided back towards you, which will gently discourage him from pulling on the leash. (For Extreme Pullers, or Aggressive Dogs, You May Prefer the Gentle Leader Head Halter.)
- The Easy Walk Protects your dog's neck by preventing pressure over your dog’s throat and neck, which is especially important for toy breeds that can be susceptible to tracheal damage.
- Chest loop closure to help prevent gaping and shifting and improve effectiveness.
- A quick-snap buckle is provided on both the shoulder and belly straps to make for easy on and off.
- Hand washable.
- Made in the USA.
- Quick snap buckle on both the shoulder and belly straps to make it easier to get the harness on and off your dog.
- Soft-but-strong nylon and 4 adjustment points provide maximum comfort and a reliable fit.
- Complementary color of the belly strap makes it easier to identify each strap, while keeping the overall look pleasantly color-coordinated. You can quickly see which strap goes over the shoulders, and which goes under the belly.
- Martingale loop provides extra
leverage for easy, relaxed control and prevents harness twisting and gaping
- This harness has very little acclimation time or special technique required.
- Small: 15"-20"
- Small/Medium: 19"-25"
- Medium: 20"-28"
- Medium/Large: 25"-35"
- Large: 26"-36"
- Extra Large: 34"-46"