This Designer-Edition Life Jacket is the ultimate flotation aid for pets, ensuring both safety and comfort.
When it's time to get your pet back into the boat or onto a dock, the top grab handle makes it easy to rescue by hand or boat hook. Product De-Tails:
Design Benefits: The exclusive tail to collar opening and closure makes Fido Float easy to put on and take off your dog
Bright Orange with Reflective Strips
Why dogs need life jackets
- Superior Fit! the shape of the vest follows your dog's contours to prevent twisting, stepping or swimming out of the vest
- Measure girth around the broadest part of the chest and add 2" for correct size
- Prices are $20- 37 depending on the size
- Extremely buoyant: extra flotation padding at the front of the jacket for optimal head support
- Reflective label and bright ORANGE vest color helps keep your pet in sight day or night
- Specially placed handles make it easy to pick your pet up out of the water
- Fabric Benefits: Jacket is made of exceptionally-durable, water-repelling polyester and nylon, with a neoprene belly band.
- Easy to clean. Wash warm and hang dry
- Handle on top for easy rescue
- Adjustable chest and neck flaps
- Adjustable torso band
- Quick release buckles
- Neoprene belly-band
- Extra flotation padding in front to provide head support
- Made of water repellent materials
- Streamlined design boasts fully adjustable chest and neck flaps, plus quick release buckles, for quick, easy adjusting and a flexible, comfy fit.
Dog life preservers are an important safety device for those owners who spend time on boats, at the beach, or around the pool. Many people assume that all dogs are innate swimmers, but certain breeds - such as Basset Hounds, Pugs and English Bulldogs- sink in the water because their short legs can't keep their large, heavy bodies afloat.
Even dogs that are strong swimmers can benefit from wearing an dog life jacket. For many dogs, a lake, pond, ocean or even swimming pool is an open invitation to take a plunge. It's important to remember that not all dog know how to swim. Since fatal accidents can occur when curious dogs with no water skills fall in and panic. The strong handle on the back makes it easy to grab and help pull your dog from the water, and the bright color and reflective stripes make it easy to spot a pet in the water. Each dog life preserver is fully adjustable for a secure fit.