The Guardian Gear® Cool Pup™ Harness
exchanges the dog’s body heat with the coolness of cold water stored in the harness to keep pets comfortable.
- Made of a lightweight and heat-releasing SPF fabric, this practical harness stays cool for up to 6 hours!
- Perfect for dogs that may overheat in hot weather
- Harness can be soaked in cool water to lock in a cool temperature
- Harnesses are fully adjustable for an easy fit.
- Quick-release plastic buckles, and nickel-plated D-rings for leash attachment.
- Material: Polyester, Nylon, Cotton.
- Care: Wipe clean with damp cloth. Line dry.
- Includes cooling packs
- Fabric is designed to exchange body heat from dog with coolness in coat
- Each comes with removable, reusable ice packs (amount of packs depends on size)
- NOTE: Xtra Large is out of stock until September. Only two large left!
View our Buying Guide
Measure the broadest part of dog’s chest as shown.
Harnesses are available in the following sizes
- X-Small Harness fits chests 11"-13" (neck width is 8")
- Small Harness fits chests 12"-17" (neck width is 10")
- Medium Harness fits chests 16"-22" (neck width is 13")
- Large Harness fits chests 19"-26" (neck width is 15")
- X-Large Harness fits chests 24"-32" (neck width is 16")
- Submerge the entire harness into cold water. Make sure the removable cooling packs are in place.
- Wring out excess water and place in a freezer-ready plastic bag.
- Place cooling harness and the bag in the freezer for about an hour.
- Remove the harness from the freezer and the plastic bag, let warm up for 15 minutes then fasten around the dog.
- Harness remains cool for up to 6 hours.
- Remove harness from dog when no longer cool. Repeat steps as necessary.