Each time your dog barks, the sound-sensitive Anti-Bark Spray Collar releases a spray of harmless citronella . The spray interrupts the dog’s pattern of barking.
Over time, most dogs are gradually conditioned to stop barking. . This is a safe, effective and humane way to end your dog’s cycle of nuisance barking. Product De-Tails:
- The product includes a refill can of citronella spray,One 3-Volt CR battery,adjustable collar and complete instructions on how to use
- Gentle spray stops barking
- 40-50 sprays per refill, 400-500 sprays per can
- Good/low battery and spray indicator
- For dogs 8 pounds and up
- 2 levels of spray correction: short and long spray
- Collar uses PetSafe 3-Volt CR2 battery (included)
- Manually adjustable
- Improved Sound sensor detects bark -doesn't go off with ambient sound
- Clinically proven 2x more effective than shock.
- Improved durability and reliability…better quality, vibration-resistant, high-impact nylon casing; better performing electronic components.
- New microphone that more effectively filters ambient noise for fewer ‘false’ sprays.
- Longer battery life…a more efficient spray mechanism operates at a lower voltage thereby extending battery life an average of 35%.
- Rigorous testing to guarantee optimal performance… successful completion of >80,000 cycles (the equivalent of 5 years actual use) and proven real-life reliability of all production runs to date (more than 10,000 units)
To refill the collar, make sure the unit is turned off. Hold the refill spray can upright and firmly press the nozzle down into the refill port. Hold for 15 seconds or until unit is full, then remove the can. If spray leaks out, you may need to press harder to complete the seal.
Tips for Re-Starting if it Stops Working:
In some cases this unit can develop an air lock which can cause it to stop spraying or not spray enough. We do have a procedure which normally will resolve this issue and have provided this information below:
•Place the device on a hard surface and empty the device with a pen or something similar. Press down on the fill up valve to empty the device completely.
•Next, blow into the microphone and listen for a click. If you do not hear a click, check to ensure that the strap does not cover the microphone and tap the device a few times on the hard surface in an effort to release any potential vapor locks.
•After tapping the device on the hard surface, blow into the microphone again. If you hear a click, the device should now be operational. With the device still placed on the hard surface, please refill and test the collar.
If you continue to experience this issue, please contact our Pet Safe Customer Care Center at 1-800-732-2677