A great alternative to rigid Elizabethan collars.
It is designed wide enough so your dog can't get around it to chew but it is soft enough to be comfortable.
NEW ! Dog Comfy Cone Designed for Greyhounds and dogs with a long snout and a thin neck (MED -XL) Product De-Tails:
- Nylon fabric laminated onto half inch foam -soft and yielding while being very sturdy and protective
- The black comfy cone does not get any warmer than the tan. The nylon does not absorb heat and stay just as cool to the touch as the tan color.
- NEW ! Small/ Medium size is for dogs with longer snouts but smaller necks (such as dachshunds, Greyhounds, schnauzers)
- The sizing tab has detailed information about sizes
- Elastic loops thread the pets own collar through to keep the Comfy Collar secure in place and keeping it from being pulled off or from falling off.
- Allows your pet to eat and drink in comfort, or collar can be folded back when eating and drinking or when checking wounds and irritations.
- Velcro closures and tabs which adjust to many sizes and opens so you do not have to put pet's head thru Comfy Collar.
- Reversible so you can change color on the outside or change if one side gets dirty
- Both water resistant and repellent and is easy to wipe clean and dry.
- Fold flat for easy storage.
- Unique reflective binding to help protect you and your pet while going outside at night for walks and bathroom breaks.
- The Comfy Cone can also be folded back while supervised to give them more freedom while eating, drinking, cleaning wounds and playing.
- The reason the comfy cone is black on the inside is because in testing, the vets we worked with find the dark and cool space is very calming, feeling it is their own private space.
- More eco-friendly than the plastic e-collar
Vets use the cone in the opposite direction like a cape. This aids with any shoulder surgery, upper chest and back wound care and hot spots. This way they do not need the cone shape and that total area is protected. Also, using it in this manner all feeding tubes and IV lines are protected from pets getting at them.
NOTE: We only accept comfy cone returns in the original packaging and SPOTLESS (no dog hair, smells, etc)
If it is returned in a folded condition, we can not resell or donate it and we will NOT ACCEPT THE RETURN.