Body Glove Pet Dog Life Jacket
What Our Top Dog Says About Body Glove Pet Dog Life Jacket:
Body Glove Pet Dog Life Jacket is very lightweight and well-designed. Body Glove Pet Dog Life Jacket helps your dog stay safe and afloat in All Water Conditions - on the lake, bay, ocean or a pool
The Body Glove Pet Dog Life Jacket is made of a water resistant neoprene outer cover with form fitting foam filling for comfort.
Here Are The Doggie Details:
- Bright Colors Make Sure Your Dog More visible in the water
- Neoprene Outer Cover with Form Fitting Foam Filling for Comfort
- Equipped with Three Adjustable Straps (Only Two for XXS and XS) with Velcro and Buckle Closures to Ensure Vest will Stay Put
- Super Comfy and Breathable Mesh Underbelly and Around Neck Plus High Visibility Reflective Accents Throughout For Added Safety
- Strong Grab Handle to Help Guide Your Dog, D-Ring for a Leash, Body Glove Signature Print and Logo on Both Sides
- Three adjustable straps with strong double closures ensure the vest will not come undone while having fun in the water: Velcro closure and strong buckles (Sizes XXS and XS PFDs only have one strap in underbelly area and another to secure neck).
- Mesh material in the underbelly and around neck for breath-ability and comfort.
- Available in 7 sizes to accommodate all types of dogs.
What My Top Dog Should Know About The Body Glove Pet Dog Life Jacket :
Body Glove Pet products are made from the highest quality neoprene and foam. It maximizes your dogs ability to float. Many of the other dog life jackets are not as well-designed.
What Comes In The Doggie Bag:
- One (1) Body Glove Pet Dog Life Jacket
How should a PFD fit? Make sure that the PFD is securely buckled and it tight around the body. When you pull up on the handle it should not be able to move up and down more than ½”. Make sure that it is not too tight that it restricts breathing. Also assure there are no loose straps. Once the dog is in the water check the fit again by lifting up on handle. It is a good idea to get the dog used to the PDF before going in the water. Put it on and let him/her wear around the house or yard for a bit to get accustomed to having the PFD on